What information we collect:
The information that we collect about you and that can identify you (“personal information”) is limited to the data points identified below.
- Any graphics or comments you post on our site and
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
We may also collect general information about your device that cannot be used to identify you. This includes,
- Browser type,
- Technical computer information, and
- Operating systems.
How we use the information we collect:
We use the Personal Information that we collect to analyze the performance of our content and services, to manage feedback that we may receive, to market or promote the Website, or to facilitate promotions, surveys, giveaways, etc.
How we share the information we collect:
We share the Personal Information we collect with service providers that support our services. These include service providers that conduct analytics to help us determine the effectiveness of our content and services. We also use service providers to store data including logfiles.
We may also share your information,
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process;
- When we reasonably believe that use or disclosure of information is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, as required or permitted by law;
- If the ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes, or we undertake a corporate reorganization (including, but not limited to, a merger or consolidation), or a potential sale of some or all of our business or assets, or there is an event of insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership or pledging of assets, or there is any other action or transfer between or among the Company and its affiliates, collected customer information may be transferred along with the change in ownership or structure but the information will be treated in the same manner described here.
Finally, we may share or publish information that does not specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our website. We do not otherwise share the personal information that we collect with third parties. Note however data collection practices of third parties detailed below.
Our Website uses “cookies,” which are small text files that are stored on your device. They are either stored temporarily for the duration of your visit to our site (session cookies) or they are permanently archived on your device (permanent cookies). Session cookies are automatically deleted once you terminate your visit. Permanent cookies remain archived on your device until you actively delete them or they are automatically removed by your web browser.
We also use web browser cookies, which place small text files on your device for the purposes of record-keeping and occasionally for tracking basic information.
Protecting your information:
We have reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Website. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted by our website.
Your rights to your information:
To the extent to which we maintain information on you by direct collection (see heading “Direct Collection” above), you have certain rights to that data under the law of some countries, should you reside in those countries. This includes individuals located in the European Economic Area.
To exercise your rights you may contact us as by sending an email to [email protected] or in writing to KaFe Rocks USA at the address Savoy Living, Viani Street, Sliema, Malta. In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information. The Company will not charge any fee for your access request. These rights include the right to,
- Obtain a copy of the personal information that you provide us and that we maintain
- Correct, update or delete that personal information that we no longer have business reasons for retaining
- Restrict processing while we review any concerns you may have over the accuracy of the personal information we maintain
- Object to our data processing in certain circumstances, such as,
- When we do not have to process the information to meet a contractual or other legal requirement
- When we are using the information for director marketing
- When we make decisions based exclusively on automated processing, such as profiling
- Withdraw your consent in instances where we must have your consent to contact you
- Obtain a copy of the personal information that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and/or to share (port) this information to another provider
These rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal information about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or we have compelling legitimate interests in keeping (such as for fraud prevention).
If you are an E.U. resident and you have a dispute about how we are handling your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the responsible local supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.
Protection of minors:
The services provided by the Company are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides us with Personal Information represents to us that they are the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information by or collected from you. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted data, we will remove such information from our records. If you believe that a minor has sent us Personal Information, please contact us at [email] to request that information be removed from our records.
Acceptance of these terms:
Last Updated: January 20, 2021